Wednesday, May 20, 2009

My spot on the web!

Sanity is overrated and I don't remember what being sane is like anyway!

I'm a mom of 3 kids (hubby is the 4th), and also a WAHM. I decided it's time for a blog. My kids keep me very very busy and they also keep me laughing too. I still can't believe I have 2 teenager boys and an 8 year old (drama queen) girl! Where did the time go! Heck I can't believe I am almost 40! How can this be!

I run my own daycare (LOVE IT!) and in my spare time I run my own multiples store on Cafepress.com and Zazzle.com and am proud of the fun I bring to my customers! I have things that are whimsy and funny, and things for grandparents, and siblings too (sibling designs coming soon I should say)! I carrying designs for twins, triplets and quadruplets...and soon I will be carrying designs for quintuplets and sextuplets too. I also have things for grandparents, moms and dads.

You'll find adorable baby shower invitations, baby shower thank you cards, baby announcement cards, birthday party invitations and more! My other goal is to add Aunt and Uncle designs.

I am adding more each day or every other day, so if you or anyone you know is interested in checking out my store (shameless plug), please check back often. Please feel free to pass on my shop links to anyone you know that might be interested!

If you or someone you know wants something personalized that you see in either store, I'm sure I can help you out! Just send me a message here with the following information: Name of design, what product, and what you want it to say.

I will get back to you soon!

You can find our stores at :

Multiples Mania Shop @ Cafepress
(My Cafepess shop has more items at this time then my zazzle store, but that is going to change soon)
and

Multiples Mania Shop @ Zazzle

Stop in and have a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adventures in Mommy Insanity!. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.