Sunday, May 24, 2009

Oh what a day!

When I rains it pours I swear! So today my goal is to get laundry done, have the kids try on their clothes from last spring/summer/fall ( a MAJOR task of course as my kids HATE trying clothes on), wash things that don't fit and putting the good stuff on Ebay and the rest will be put in the garage sale or donated.

Now of course along with those tasks, other things will be added to the list as we go along. It never fails. I call those things "micro tasks", they should be called "MAJOR tasks" because one "Micro task" will turn into 10 things!

And so the list will get bigger and bigger. Not fun.

But luckily I have tomorrow off ....Memorial Day....BONUS!

1 comment:

 
Adventures in Mommy Insanity!. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.