Wednesday, May 27, 2009

YEAH!!! Day off tomorow!

So tomorrow my daughter and I will spend the day together (she's 8 going on 13)!

Each year I spend one day (that's all I can do folks) with my kid's class on a field trip or class event. This year, we've decided to spend the day together, just the 2 of us. So we'll go out to eat for breakfast, and then hang out, go to the noon Tae Kwon Do class, and then McDonald's playland, maybe do the build a bear thing, and then probably to the craft store to make some things together. She is soooo excited! I am too!

Next week is my son's turn. : )

I was going to design a T-shirt for our day out, but of course, life got in the way and I forgot to do it.....grrrrrrr. I hate it when I have a good idea and I forget.....grumble grumble...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Adventures in Mommy Insanity!. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.