Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I'll have a #3 please......

....is what I asked for in the drive thru at McDonald's tonight.

The 10 pounds I lost back in November and December has returned with a vengeance.

It was the last 10 pounds I wanted to lose and the most important in my eyes. It meant I had met my goal. Wish they had emoticons here on Blogger.

Now I have to say, I wasn't way over weight when I started trying to lose weight, don't want to give you all the wrong impression. But for my height (I'm very short) I was about 20-25 pounds overweight and yes, it's true what they say, the taller you are...the more your weight evens out. Believe me, it's true.
So, time to blame someone or something for gaining the 10 pounds back...hmmmm....

It's all the Easter bunny's fault! Oh yeah....it's true. If they wouldn't have such AWESOME chocolate candy at Easter..this would have NEVER happened. Ok, it might have....but still....I blame the Easter bunny! Down with the Easter bunny!

I have enough Easter candy to last me until at least October, that's right....October.....pathetic, I know. I have to do that with candy that some companies only sell at Easter time...and I do STOCK UP. I throw down a few hundred bucks and am not ashamed of it (though I probably should be?).

Such a bad habit...I am an emotional eater, I always have been.

BLECK!

I should make a design for my Cafepress shop about it....."Proud to be able to eat a half a gallon of Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream in one sitting" or "Edy's Mint Chocolate Chip Ice Cream Marathon Eating Contest Winner"....or something like that (of course, I couldn't use the "Edy's" name, I know).

Time to drown my sorrows in ice cream.....until next time, Live life to the fullest!

1 comment:

  1. LOL! I'm going through the same thing! Ugh.

    Stopping by from MBC/Follow Me Club! Following!

    ReplyDelete

 
Adventures in Mommy Insanity!. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.