Monday, June 1, 2009

Garage sales and Ebay....

So each year I take my daughter's best clothes (Gymboree stuff) and sell them on Ebay (she's 8 years old and most of the stuff is sizes 7, 8 and 9 that I am going to sell, as she is in a 10 now ..sometimes 12). ACK!

It's allot of work some years, depending on how much I have to sell, but it's worth it. So then anything that doesn't sell (most things usually sell though) goes in the garage sale.

I am dreading it but yet looking forward to it!! I need someone to twist my arm to get me going!

Whatever doesn't sell (everything) in the garage sale, goes to goodwill or Salvation Army. The money I earn from Ebay and the garage sale goes towards more clothes of course. I have GOT to start some of it tonight, I need to have the garage sale in about 2 weeks! BLECK!

4 comments:

  1. came here from MBC follower... just started following your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. The joys of digging through a growing childs closet!!
    Jumped by from MBC under 100 followers group. Come check out the mayhem on my blog!

    Vanessa
    www.militarywifemayhe.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Garage sale? Good for you! I am just too lazy.

    I'm following you from the MBC Under 100 Club. I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know the feeling, I always say I'm going to have a yard sale but then I can't make myself do it. Stopping by from MBC under 100 club, come visit me
    http://www.mynotsohurriedlife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

 
Adventures in Mommy Insanity!. All Rights Reserved.
Blog Design by JudithShakes Designs.